Don’t you just hate it when your coffee never ever stays hot for long enough in your freezing cold office? You’ll either have to down it all while it’s still hot, or put up with a cold one. But guess what?
Thermos® brand has a wonderful little mug that keeps your drink nice and warm!
Try this tasty gingerbread coffee to get you through dreary work mornings.
- Coffee beans, coarse ground, 3 tablespoons
- Cinnamon, ground, 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg, ground, ¼ teaspoon
- Allspice, ground, ⅛ teaspoon
- Ginger, ground, ½ teaspoon
- Molasses, 1 tablespoon (may be substituted with ¾ tbsp brown sugar)
- Boiling water
- Milk, hot
- Put all ingredients, except water and milk, into a 12 oz. press pot. Add boiling water. Stir with chopstick or handle of wooden spoon.
- Put lid on pot and brew 4 minutes.
- Press plunger and pour coffee into large cup.
- Add hot milk to taste.
- To make with drip coffee: Brew coffee and stir in spices and molasses. Strain into your Thermos® TCMK-500 Tumbler, and enjoy!
Image and recipe from http://www.food.com/recipe/gingerbread-coffee-press-pot-203888