- Ripe, peeled avocados, 2 fruits
- Vegetable broth, 1 ½ cups
- Whole milk, ½ cup
- Lime juice, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, ¾ teaspoon
- Black pepper, ¼ teaspoon
Fresh cilantro and mint (garnish)
- Cut avocados in half, and remove the pits.
- Spoon avocado into a blender, add remaining ingredients (except garnish), and puree until creamy. Chill soup (puree) for up to 2 hours before serving, or serve immediately.
- Cover leftovers with plastic wrap, refrigerate, and use within 2 days.
- Pour cooked rice into your Thermos® Food Jar, add fruit cubes and let food sit in your food jar for 30 minutes.
- Bring chilled soup outdoors in your Food Jar for consumption while on-the-go.