- Roast Beef, 3 thin slices
- Bread, 2 slices (cut into 8 pieces)
- Butter or Margarine, amount as desired
- Lettuce, 1-2 slices
- Tomato, 2 slices (cut into 5mm thick)
- Onion, 1/8 of 1 bulb (cut into thin slices)
- Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Ketchup, 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Cream, 1 tablespoon
- Toast bread, and apply butter or margarine as desired.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Add roast beef, lettuce, tomato, onion to bread, and sprinkle with mixed sauce to taste.
- Before serving, cut bread into bite-sizes.
- You may also prepare a homemade Roast Beef by yourself using a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® with this East Roast Beef recipe.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Japan.