- Cooked spaghetti*, 200 grams
- Minced meat, 200 grams
- Olive oil, 2 tablespoons
- Onion, 1 peeled and chopped
- Garlic, 1 peeled and chopped
- Red pepper, 2 pieces
- Mushroom, 2 pieces chopped
- Tomato puree, 1 can
- Flour, 2 tablespoons
- Clear broth, 1 and 1/2 cups
- Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Nutmeg powder, a little
- Chili powder, a pinch
- Bay leaf, 1 piece
- Basil, 1 stem
- Oregon, a little
- Salt, 1/3 teaspoon
- White pepper, a pinch
- Basil, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons
- On the stove, saute the olive oil with the onion and garlic in the inner pot of your Thermos® Shuttle Chef®.
- Add minced meat and stir fry.
- Add flour, red pepper, mushrooms and tomato puree. Stir well.
- Add clear broth, Worcestershire sauce, all spices and seasoning. Heat and bring to boil for 5 minutes.
- Place the inner pot into the outer pot of your Thermos® Shuttle Chef®. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Plate the cooked spaghetti and stir in the meat sauce. Garnish with sprinkle basil and Parmesan cheese on top.
*Spaghetti preparation: In a separate pot, bring 2 liters of water to boil. Add appropriate amount of salt and spaghetti. Cook it for 10 minutes and drain well.
Photo and original recipe courtesy of Thermos® Taiwan.
Resource of information and copyrights reserved by Crown Manufacturing Corporation.