- Rice, 2 bowls
- BBQ Pork, 80 grams
- Shrimp, 40 grams
- Egg, 1
- Lettuce, 30 grams
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Dice BBQ pork and shrimp. Wash and cut lettuce, and beat egg.
- Pour oil into wok and warm over medium heat. Then switch to smaller fire and cook egg.
- Add BBQ pork and shrimp and fry till cooked.
- Add rice, salt and stir fry evenly till grains are clear and glossy. Add lettuce and stir fry thoroughly.
- Fill your Thermos® Food Jar with this delicious meal and you can have a delectable meal on-the-go.
Tip: Depending on your liking, you can add Chinese sausages to your fried rice.