Serve up to 8
- Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Onion, 1 (chopped)
- Garlic, 2 cloves (minced)
- Curry Powder, 1 tablespoon
- Chicken Breast, 2 (cut into cubes)
- Shrimps, 12 (peeled and deveined)
- Chorizo, 1 (sliced into rounds)
- Bay Leaves, 2
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Chicken Stock, 3 cups (700ml)
- Red Bell Peppers, 1 (cored and diced)
- Green Peppers, 1 (corned and diced)
- Green Peas, 3/4 cup (120 grams)
- Glutinous Rice, 3 cups (uncooked)
- Coconut Milk, 1 can (250ml)
- Raisins, 1/2 cup (50 grams)
- Optional: Hard-boiled eggs, 2 (sliced into wedges)
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a Shuttle Chef® inner pot.
- Add onions and garlic. Stir and cook till translucent.
- Add curry powder and stir. Add chicken and stir. Cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimps and stir. Cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chorizo and bay leaves, and stir. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir and mix well.
- Add chicken stock, cover lid and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper, green peas and stir well.
- Add glutinous rice and stir well.
- Add coconut milk and raisins. Stir well and reduce to low heat.
- Cover the lid and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Transfer inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer point. Let it sit aside for 1 hour to cook.
- Before serving, add hard boiled eggs and garnish.
- This recipe is based on Thermos® Shuttle Chef® KBG-4500 with 4.5L capacity.
Recipe by Thermos® Philippines team.