Serves 6 to 8
- Boneless Pork Shoulder, 1 kilogram
- Chili Powder, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, 1 tablespoon
- Ground Cumin, ½ teaspoon
- Ground Cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon
- Low-sodium Chicken Stock, 200ml
- Yellow Onions, 2 (diced)
- Minced Garlic, 2 teaspoons
- Brown Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Tomato Paste, 50 grams
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 100ml
- BBQ Sauce, 400 grams
- Worcestershire Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Burgers Buns, 6 to 8
- Coleslaw, to desired amount
- In a bowl, marinate pork shoulder with chili powder, salt, ground cumin, ground cinnamon for 10 minutes and set aside for later use.
- In a bowl, add chicken stock, minced garlic, brown sugar, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mix well and set aside for later use.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add marinated pork shoulder, chicken stock mixture, bring contents to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Let it sit aside to continue cooking, for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, use a fork to shred pork, place on burger bun and add coleslaw.
- The recipe is based on using the 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.