- Onion Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Chilli Powder, ½ teaspoon
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Chicken Thigh, 500 grams
- Chicken Broth, 800ml (fill until cover the chicken thighs)
- Lemon, 1 (lemon juice from 1 lemon, lemon zest from ½ lemon)
- Minced Garlic, 2 teaspoons
- Butter, 60 grams (diced)
- Lemon, to garnish (sliced)
- In a small bowl, add onion powder, garlic powder, chilli powder, salt, pepper, and mix well. Set aside for later use.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add chicken thigh, chicken broth, lemon juice, lemon zest, and bring contents to a boil.
- Once contents are boiled, add in spice mix, minced garlic, butter, and bring contents to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot lid and transfer into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with lemon slices.
- This recipe is based on using the 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef®. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.