- Penne pasta, 100g
- Romaine lettuce
- Bacon, 2 large pieces
- Grated cheese, 2 tablespoons
Penne Salad Sauce ingredients
- Yogurt, 80g
- Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all Penne Salad Sauce ingredients in bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cut bacon strips into 1cm wide bite-size strips.
- Wash and chop Romaine lettuce into bite-size pieces. Fry bacon until crispy.
- Boil 2L of water in your Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add 20g of salt and penne, and heat for 1 min before inserting into the outer pot to cook penne by heat insulation.
- Once penne pasta is boiled, drain water, and while it is hot add in half of the Penne Salad Sauce.
- When penne pasta is cooled, add in Romaine lettuce and bacon strips and remainder Penne salad sauce. Sprinkle grated cheese and serve.