- Pumpkin, 250g
- Milk, 200ml
- Glutinous Rice Flour, 50g
- Wash, peel, remove seeds and cut pumpkin into small pieces. Cook pumpkin pieces until tender and mash it to your preferred consistency.
- Mix glutinous rice flour with water and sugar. Roll dough into bite-size balls.
- Bring a pot of water to boil. When glutinous rice balls float, remove from boiling water.
- Mix milk and mashed pumpkin before cooking the mixture in a pot on low heat. When milk and glutinous rice balls are well mixed in pot, slowly add glutinous rice balls into milk and pumpkin mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour into your Thermos® Food Jar and share this heavenly dessert with your loved ones!