- Graham Crackers, 150 grams
- Butter, 4 tablespoons (melted)
- Cream Cheese, 600 grams
- Sugar, 100 grams
- Eggs, 2
- Toppings of choice, to decorate (i.e. fruits or biscuits)
- Ziplock Bag, 1
- Handheld Mixer, 1
- Round Baking Tin, 1 (greased with butter)
- Steaming Rack, 1
- Aluminium Foil
- Add in graham crackers into a ziplock bag and seal it. Crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs. Add in melted butter and mix well.
- In a round baking tin, pack the graham cracker crumbs tightly into the bottom of the cake pan. Set aside for later use.
- In a large bowl, add in cream cheese, sugar, eggs and mix well with a handheld mixer until the mixture is smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes).
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the prepared round baking tin (with graham crackers crust) and cover with aluminum foil.
- In a Thermos® 4.5L Shuttle Chef® inner pot, place in the steaming rack, add water till 1/3 full and place the baking tin with cake mixture onto the steaming rack.
- Bring the water in the inner pot to a boil. Once boiling, let it simmer for another 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, transfer it to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot and let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, remove the cake from the inner pot and let it cool down for 30 minutes. Transfer the cake to the fridge to cool for another 2 hours.
- Before serving, top the cake with your favourite toppings (i.e. fruits or biscuits)!
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-4500. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
- Both steaming rack and baking tin have to fit well into the Shuttle Chef® inner pot when the lid is closed, and the baking tin must be easily placed into the Shuttle Chef® when filled with contents.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.