- Minced Beef, 500 grams
- Bread Crumbs, 8 tablespoons
- Worcestershire sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Egg, 1 (lightly beaten)
- Chopped Chives, 2 tablespoons
- Minced Garlic, 1 tablespoon
- Ketchup, 16 tablespoons
- Sweet Chilli Sauce, 8 tablespoons
- Brown Sugar, 8 tablespoons
- Apple Cider Vinegar, 2 tablespoons
- Cooking Oil, 4 tablespoons
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, add minced beef, bread crumbs, chopped chives, worcestershire sauce, egg, garlic, salt, pepper, and mix well. Set aside for 1 hour to marinate.
- After 1 hour, roll the meat mixture into meatball. (approximately 2cm)
- In a frying pan, add in cooking oil, and fry the meatballs till browned.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in ketchup, sweet chilli sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, and bring it to a boil.
- When boiling, add in meatballs and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, close the inner pot lid and transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, toss well the meatballs well with the sauce, and garnish with chopped chives.
- Serve on toothpicks. (optional)
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.