Ingredients (serves 2):
- Chicken thigh, 1 fillet, deboned
- Cheese, 50g, shredded
- Tomatoes, 2 slices
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Paprika, 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Basil leaf, a pinch
- Rinse chicken thigh, and let dry.
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper and paprika. Stuff basil leaf in between meat and skin and marinate for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat pan (no need for oil) and place chicken skin side down on medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Flip over chicken, reduce heat and add tomato slices and cheese.
- Cover pan and roast for 5 minutes.
- Chicken is ready to serve! Fill it into your Thermos® Food Jar or Lunch Tote, and you will have a delicious dish for your office lunch or picnic!
Tip: Seasoning your meat longer will make it more fragrant. With the help of a plastic bag, you can put in your seasoned meat and rub the spices on the meat more evenly. When you pan fry your meat, your kitchen will be filled with the aroma of the Italian spices.