- Minced Meat
- Minced garlic
- Essence of Chicken, a dash
- Soy sauce, a dash
- Sugar, a dash
- Oil, a dash
- Prepare shrimp by removing shell and cutting a slit down the back.
- Cut luffa into section of 3 – 4 cm. Remove middle portion of flesh with a knife, leaving bottom untouched, to make luffa into a luffa cup.
- Combine minced garlic and seasonings. Marinate meat for 30 minutes before stuffing into luffa cup.
- Roll shrimp onto luffa cup and keep in place with a toothpick. Repeat from step 1 to create multiple luffa gourd cup with garlic shrimp, to your preference.
- Place luffa cup(s) into lidded pot and steam for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Remove from lidded pot and pack into your Thermos® Lunch Tote for a savoury afternoon snack on-the-go.