- Watermelon, 2 cups (chilled and diced)
- White Sugar, 1 teaspoon
- Ice cubes, 5
- Marinate 1 cup of diced watermelon and white sugar for 5 minutes.
- Blend the other 1 cup of diced watermelon into watermelon juice.
- With a Thermos® tumbler, pre-chill it by filling it with iced water till inner rim, close the lid tightly and let it sit aside for 5 to 10 minutes. Drain water.
- With the pre-chilled tumbler, add marinated diced watermelon, watermelon juice and ice cubes.
- Close the lid tightly, give it a good shake and let it sit aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Enjoy!
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.