Ingredients (serves 4):
- Sweet potato, 120g
- Sweet roasted chestnut, 80g
- Water, 200ml
- Vegetable stock, 1 teaspoon
- Milk, 400ml
- Cream, 2 teaspoon
- Salt, 1/8 of teaspoon
- Pepper to taste
- Wash, peel, and dice sweet potatoes. Wash chestnuts thoroughly.
- Melt butter in your Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot. Add sweet potatoes and chestnuts and fry until surface of sweet potatoes are transparent.
- Add water and vegetable stock, and bring to boil. Cover inner pot and turn to low heat for 5 minutes. Insert inner pot into outer pot to keep warm for 5 minutes.
- Add 100ml of milk and pour all contents into mixer and blend thoroughly to a smooth paste.
- Pour mixture back into inner pot of Shuttle Chef® and add remaining milk. Let mixture simmer in Shuttle Chef® for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and some fresh cream before serving.