Serves 8-10 pax
- Russet Potatoes, 3
- Luncheon Meat, 500 grams
- Frozen Corn, 500 grams (thawed)
- Yellow Onion, 1 (chopped)
- Celery Ribs, 4 (chopped)
- Minced Garlic, 4 teaspoons
- Chicken Stock, 800ml
- Pepper, to taste
- Corn Starch, 2 tablespoons
- Milk, 500ml
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 250 grams
- Sour cream, 200ml
- Minced Parsley, 3 tablespoons
- Shaped Cutters
- Peel and dice the potatoes into cubes. Set aside for later use.
- Using a shaped cutter, shape the luncheon meat into bite sized. Set aside for later use. (Kids can be involved)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in potatoes, frozen corn, luncheon meat, yellow onion, celery ribs, minced garlic, chicken stock, pepper, and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 5 minutes on low to medium heat.
- After 5 minutes, transfer to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- In a small bowl, mix corn starch and milk until smooth (corn starch mixture). Set aside for later use.
- After 6 hours, add in corn starch mixture, and stir until thickened.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, minced parsley, and mix well until cheese is melted.
- Before serving, garnish with minced parsley.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.