- Dried Scallops, 30
- Chicken Drumsticks, 5
- Black Garlic Chicken Soup spice pack, 1
- Red dates, 6
- Dang Shen, 20 grams
- Dried Lily Flower, 15 grams
- Dried Yam, 15 grams
- Water, till it covers all ingredients
- Salt, to taste
- In a bowl, soak dried scallops with hot water for 10 minutes. Retain soaking water and set aside.
- Blanch chicken drumsticks with hot water and set aside.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add all ingredients, bring the contents to a boil over medium heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, close the inner pot with and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside for at least 6 hours , before serving.
- This recipe is based on using Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
- Should you prefer a thinner peanut paste, you may skip to add the rice flour mixture. Should you prefer a thicker texture, you may add more rice flour mixture to your desired texture.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.