- Canned Pineapple,50 grams
- Carrot, 1/4 piece (cut into 2cm dices)
- Potato, 1/2 (cut into 2cm dices)
- Tofu, 1/2 piece (sliced)
- Pumpkin, 3 small pieces (thinly sliced to 1cm thick)
- Broccoli, 1/4 cup (cut into small florets)
- Vegetable Stock, 1 cup (240ml)
- Curry Powder, 1 tablespoon
- Coconut Milk, 2 tablespoons
- In a Thermos® Food Jar*, add in boiling water, potatoes and carrots. Leave to preheat for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat, and add in pineapples and sliced pumpkins. Fry sliced pumpkins on both sides till slightly brown.
- Stir in curry powder and stir fry gently. Add in vegetable stock and coconut milk, and bring it to boil.
- Pour all water out from the Food Jar, before filling it with the boiled mixture.
- Add in tofu and broccoli into the Food Jar, close the lid tightly and turn the Food Jar upside down a few times to mix well.
- Let the Food Jar sit aside for 30 minutes of heat insulation cooking, before serving.
Photo & recipe courtesy of Thermos® Malaysia. Based on JBM-500 Food Jar.