- Farfalle (Butterfly Pasta), 50 grams
- Tomato, 1 (small; cut into small cubes)
- Tomato Sauce, 2 tablespoons, to taste
- Egg, 1 (beaten) Parsley leaf, to garnish
- Preheat a Thermos® Food Jar and blanch the Farfalle (butterfly pasta) by adding the pasta into the Food Jar and fill it with boiling hot water to the inner rim. Close the lid tightly and let it sit aside for 3 minutes. Drain water.
- Add tomato cubes, tomato sauce and beaten egg, and fill it with hot boiling water till the inner rim. Close lid tightly immediately and let it sit aside for 15 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish with a parsley leaf.
- This recipe is based on using a 0.5L Thermos® Food Jar.
- You may prepare this recipe with a healthier option of using Homemade Tomato Sauce.
- You may keep the pasta in the Food Jar for up to 4 hours.
- Avoid pasta to turn soggy by draining water after the stated cook time of 15 minutes, and immediately close the lid tightly to keep the food warm for hours.
Photo and original recipe courtesy of Thermos China.