- Rice, 1 cup (washed and rinsed)
- Pig's Liver, 100 (washed, sliced and blanched)
- Spinach, 50 grams (washed, rinsed and cut into sections)
- Salt, 10 grams
- White Pepper, 2 grams
- Chicken Essence, 2 grams
- In a Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, bring about 3.5 cups of water to a boil. When boiling, add rice and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- When boiling, close inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Before serving, stir in pig's liver, spinach, salt, white pepper and chicken essence. Mix well.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.