Serves 4 to 5
- Rice, 1½ Cup
- Water, 1½ Cup
- Carrots, 200 grams (diced)
- Long Beans, 200 grams (diced)
- Frozen Sweet Corn, 200 grams
- Shimeiji Mushrooms, 150 grams
- Garlic Salt, 1 teaspoon
- (Optional) Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- (Optional) Parsley, for garnish
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, assemble the ingredients in the following order and bring to a boil under medium heat:
- Garlic Salt
- Diced Carrots
- Frozen Sweet Corn
- Diced Long Beans
- Shimeji Mushrooms
- When boiling, reduce to medium-low heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes and when boiling, cover inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to cook for 1 hour.
- Before serving, drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and garnish with fresh parsley.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef®. You may adjust the ingredients' quantity for different capacities.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team