- Water, 2 litres
- Salt, 2 teaspoons
- Olive oil, 2 teaspoons
- Linguine, 350 grams
- Clams, 500 grams (washed)
- Minced garlic, 3 teaspoons
- Chili flakes, 2 teaspoons
- White wine, 75ml
- Olive oil, 4 tablespoons
- Parsley, 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Salt, 1 teaspoon
- Colander, 1
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, add salt, olive oil, linguine pasta, and bring to a boil again.
- Once boiling, close the inner pot and with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for 16 minutes. Set aside 100ml of pasta water.
- Strain pasta using a colander and set aside for later use.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in clams, close the inner pot with lid, and cook for 5 minutes under medium heat.
- Remove the clams (do not discard the liquid) and set aside for later use.
- In the same 3.0L inner pot, add in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, minced garlic, chili flakes, cooked clams (with clams’ liquid), and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add in white wine, and cook until alcohol evaporates, about 2 minutes.
- Add in parsley, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt, and mix well.
- Bring content to simmer, add cooked pasta, pasta water and mix well.
- Before serving, portion the pasta and garnish with chopped parsley.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.