- Hot Boiling Water, 2.5 litres
- Macaroni, 1/2 cup (50 grams)
- Broccoli, 100 grams
- Minced Chicken, 150 grams
- Shredded Cheese, 80 grams
- Dried Parsley Flakes, garnish before serving
- Bring a kettle of water to the boil. Preheat Thermos® Food Jar by filling it with hot boiling water up to the inner rim, close lid tightly and let it sit for 5 minutes. Discard water.
- Rinse macaroni with hot water. Place macaroni into Thermos® Food Jar, fill it with hot water, close lid tightly and let it sit to cook for 30 minutes.
- Rinse broccoli with hot water and set aside. Rinse minced chicken with hot water twice and set aside.
- Drain water from food jar and add broccoli, minced chicken and shredded cheese. Mix well and close the lid tightly immediately.
- Give the food jar a good shake and set aside. The dish will be ready in 30 minutes, and can be left in the Thermos® Food Jar for up to 6 hours. Garnish with dried parsley flakes before serving.
- Try adding peas, corn and carrots to this dish along with the broccoli – just finely chop them and rinse with hot water.