Serves 6 to 8
- Cooking Oil, 2 tablespoons
- Minced Beef, 900 grams
- Yellow Onion, 1 (diced)
- Minced Garlic, 2 teaspoons
- Marinara Sauce, 450 grams
- Stewed Tomatoes, 450 grams
- Basil, 1 teaspoon
- Oregano, 1 teaspoon
- Italian Seasoning, 1 teaspoon
- Worcestershire Sauce, 2 tablespoons
- Beef Stock, 2 cubes
- Sugar, 2 tablespoons
- Spinach, 250 grams (cooked)
- Parmesan Cheese, 150 grams
- Mozzarella Cheese, 150 grams
- Spaghetti, 450 grams (cooked)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, heat cooking oil over medium heat, add minced beef and stir fry till browned. When browned, remove and set aside for later use.
- In the same inner pot, add diced onion, minced garlic and stir fry till onion turns translucent.
- When translucent, add browned minced beef, marinara sauce, stewed tomatoes, basil, oregano, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, beef stock cubes and sugar. Mix well and bring contents to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes and when boiling, close the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, open inner pot lid, add parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, cooked spinach and cooked spaghetti. Mix well and close the lid. Set it aside and allow it to continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- In a serving plate, add desired amount of cooked spaghetti and spaghetti sauce. Garnish with parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese and red pepper flakes.
- This recipe is based on using a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. Ingredients can be adjusted for different Shuttle Chef® capacities.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team