- Pork Ribs, 1 kilogram
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Cooking Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Onion, 1 (peeled and quartered)
- Carrots, 2 (chop into large chunks)
- Turnip, 400 grams (chop into large chunks)
- Fresh Rosemary, 2 sprigs
- Dried Thyme, 1 teaspoon
- Parsley, 4 sprigs (Separate stems and leaves)
- Worcestershire Sauce, 1 tablespoon
- Dark Stout Beer, 400ml
- Chicken Stock, 250ml
- Marinate pork ribs with salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add in cooking oil, seasoned pork ribs, and fry untill all sides are browned. Remove browned pork ribs and set aside for later use.
- In the same 3.0L inner pot, remove excess oil. Add in onions, carrots, turnips, fresh rosemary, dried thyme, parsley, browned pork ribs, Worcestershire sauce, dark stout beer, chicken stock, and bring contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, let it simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer it to the Shuttle Chef® outer pot and let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped parsley.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.