- Chicken Thighs, 600 grams (about 4)
- Italian Seasoning, 2 tablespoons
- Chilli Flakes, 2 teaspoons
- Pepper, 2 teaspoons
- Butter, 1 tablespoon
- Minced Garlic, 6 teaspoons
- Sun-dried Tomatoes, 60 grams (chopped)
- Frozen Chopped Spinach, 200 grams
- Cooking Cream, 200ml
- Chicken Broth, 600ml
- Parmesan Cheese, 60 grams
- Marinate the chicken thighs with Italian seasoning, chilli pepper flake and pepper. Let it sit aside for later use.
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add butter and minced garlic, and stir fry until fragrant.
- When fragrant, add marinated chicken, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and chopped spinach, and cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add cooking cream and chicken broth, and bring contents to a boil.
- Once boiling, add parmesan cheese, stir until cheese is melted and transfer inner pot into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with parmesan cheese.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.