- Pork knuckle, 400g
- Cherry belle radish, 200g
- Garlic, 20g
- Ginger, 20g
- Dried tangerine peel, 5g
- Salt, 5g
- Essence of chicken, 2g
- Sugar, 10g
- Fermented bean curd, 5g
- Rinse pork knuckle and cut into pieces. Rinse cherry belle radish, and dice ginger and tangerine peel.
- Add water, garlic, and tangerine peel into your Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot. After tangerine peel emits fragrance, add fermented bean curd, cherry belle radish, pork knuckle, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove inner pot from stove and insert into Thermos® Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Close lid and let simmer for one hour.
- After one hour, open lid and add essence of chicken, salt, and sugar. For a thicker sauce base, simply reheat inner pot on stove.
Health tip: Pork knuckle is abundant in collagen, a protein known to keep the skin smooth and moisturized.