- Sausages (sliced)
- Onions (cut into small cubes)
- Tomatoes (cut into small cubes)
- Garlic (minced)
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Coriander, for garnish
- In a frying pan or pot, heat olive oil and add sliced sausages. Stir fry till fragrant.
- When fragrant, add onion cubes, tomato cubes, minced garlic and sauerkraut. Stir fry, mixed well and set aside.
- In a Thermos® SK-series Food Jar, pour in hot boiling water full till inner rim, close the lid tightly and set it aside to pre-heat for 5 minutes. Drain water.
- Pour in stir fried contents into the pre-heated Food Jar. Add hot boiling water, close lid tightly and let it sit aside for 1 hour.
- Before serving, add black pepper and garnish with coriander.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos China.