- Chicken Broth, 480ml (fill till ingredients are covered)
- Light Soy Sauce, 3 tablespoons
- Brown Sugar, 3 tablespoons
- Lime Juice, 2 tablespoons
- Minced Ginger, 1 tablespoon
- Minced Garlic, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Chili Sauce, 2 teaspoons
- Chicken Breast, 600 grams (cubed)
- Corn Starch, 2 teaspoons
- Baby Bok Choy, 200 grams
- Scallion, to garnish (chopped)
- In a 3.0L Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot, add chicken broth, chicken breast, light soy sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, minced ginger, minced garlic, garlic chili sauce, and mix well.
- Bring contents to a boil over medium heat and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, cover the inner pot with lid and transfer it into the Shuttle Chef® outer pot. Let it sit aside to continue cooking for at least 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, transfer the Shuttle Chef® inner pot onto the cooking stove, heat over medium heat, add corn flour, baby bok choy and bring contents to a boil.
- Before serving, garnish with scallions.
- This recipe is based on using the Thermos® Shuttle Chef® TCRA-3000. You may adjust the ingredient quantities based on the capacity of the Shuttle Chef®.
Photos and recipe courtesy of Thermos Singapore team.