- Chicken thigh, 450g, cut into large chunks
- Garlic, 2-3 Cloves, minced
- Onion, 1, Chopped
- Black mushroom, 160g
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Chicken stock, 2 cups
- Olive oil
- Oyster sauce, 2 tablespoon
- Light soy sauce, ½ tablespoon
- Pinch of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Chinese wine, tablespoon
- Cut chicken into chunks and marinade chicken for a good 30 minutes to 1 hour. Soak black mushroom until mushrooms are soft.
- Add onion and garlic to Thermos® Shuttle Chef® inner pot and cook until onions are translucent, then set aside on a plate. Add mushrooms and sauté till soft. Set aside on same plate as the onions.
- Add to simmering hot oil. Brown chicken on all sides.
- When chicken is done, add chicken stock into inner pot. Stir well.
- Pour all of other cooked ingredients back into the Shuttle Chef® inner pot and heat thoroughly while stirring. Put inner pot into vacuum-insulated outer pot and cover lid. Simmer for about 1 hour and add salt and pepper for taste.
Note: Image is for illustrative purposes only
Image Source: http://3hungrytummies.blogspot.sg/2011/10/braised-chicken-with-ginger-fermented.html