- Broccoli, 1/2 piece
- Red Pepper, 1/2 piece
- Fresh Shitake Mushroom, 3 pieces
- Baby Corn, 5 pieces
- Bamboo Shoot, 1/2 piece
- Carrot, 1/2 piece
- Purple Yam (Violet Sweet Potato), 1/2 piece
- Salt Water
- Vegetable Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Wash all ingredients thoroughly. Cut broccoli, red pepper, fresh shitake mushrooms, baby corns into bite sized pieces.
- Skin bamboo shoots and purple yam. Soak in salt water and set aside.
- Preheat the Thermos® Food Jar by filling it with hot water, close the lid and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat pan with vegetable oil. Add broccoli, red pepper, fresh shitake mushrooms, baby corns, carrots, bamboo shoots and purple yam.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water. Mix well and bring to boil.
- Discard the water completely from the Food Jar, wipe and dry with clean towel.
- Fill the Food Jar with the boiled vegetables, close the lid to simmer for 20 minutes. Before serving, mix in salt and pepper to taste, and your healthy nutritious vegetables is ready!
Photo and original recipe courtesy of Thermos® Taiwan.
Resource of information and copyrights reserved by Crown Manufacturing Corporation.