- Sweet Potatoes, 200 grams (cut into 3cm thick)
- Ginger, 3 slices
- Cane Sugar, 40 grams
- In a Thermos® Food Jar, add sweet potatoes and hot boiling water full till the inner rim, close the lid tightly and set aside for 10 minutes to preheat.
- Drain water and keep the sweet potatoes in the Food Jar. Add hot boiling water till 75% full, ginger slices and cane sugar.
- Close the lid tightly, give it a good shake and let it sit aside to continue cooking for 2 to 3 hours.
- This recipe is based on using a Thermos® Food Jar such as SK-3000. You may adjust the ingredients quantity based on the Food Jar capacity.
Main photo courtesy of rotinrice.com. Header photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Malaysia.