- Black Tea (Apple), 1 tea bag
- Black Tea (Chamomile), 1 tea bag
- Hot Boiling Water, 150ml
- Ice, amount as desired
- Put both tea bags in a pot and add hot boiling water. Cover with lid and steam for about 2 minutes, gently shaking tea bags before removing them from the pot.
- Pour tea into a Thermos® Mug, add ice to chill the tea before serving.
- This tea complements a Penne Tomato Pasta with assorted fruits platter, a good dine-out or picnic menu option.
- Chamomile tea is said to have a relaxing effect, and its refreshing taste goes well with pasta.
- Chamomile, a flavor that is popular with ladies, has a herb scent that complements the sweet scent of apple. This ice tea, which has mild sweetness, lets you feel the freshness of spring in the office or at home.
Bonus Recipe – Penne Tomato Pasta and Assorted Fruits Platter:
- Put 1/3 can of commercial canned or bottled meat sauce in a heat-proof bowl and add boiled penne pasta (amount as desired).
- Add about 6 green peas, gently mix and then heat all contents in the bowl in microwave oven for about 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave oven, transfer to serving bowl or plate, and sprinkle with grated cheese as desired before serving. The pasta may be kept warm in and served directly from a Thermos® Food Jar.
- Cut your favourite assortment of fruits to serve as side dessert after the meal.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Thermos Japan.